PAS Digital Marketing and Advertising Conference – DIG-IT 2016
Realizing the importance of digital media and its growing influence, PAS initiated ‘Dig-it’ in 2012, a Digital Marketing and Advertising Conference. It was highly successful and well received by the industry. Continuing its efforts, PAS is now planning ‘Dig-It 2016’ on 29th of April ’16 in Karachi, Pakistan.
This years’ Dig-it conference is focused on Marketing Innovations. In todays ever-changing marketing landscape, technology is allowing new entrants to challenge established players with huge market shares. Small, nimble, competitors are redefining the future. Everything from manufacturing to design to delivery of products to service models; everything is being reshaped by what is possible.
In this ever-changing kaleidoscope of possibilities, marketers must stay on top of trends, be aware of changes, and be ever ready to adapt; or be ready to face a small, nimble, global startup powered by venture funding, who will find a way to disrupt their businesses forever.
Dig-it 2016 remains in line with our core belief that the passage ahead of us demands us to share and address our challenges, learn from the world, and solve issues that are pertinent and unique to OUR industry.
The objectives of the platform remains to:
- Address issues that the Pakistani digital industry is facing.
- Promote local talent and give them voice thereby fostering innovation.
- Bring in international expertise to help build up the local industry where needed.
- Help build skill-sets by providing organized training and inspiration platforms.
Some of the key speakers of the conference are:
- Stephan Loerke, CEO at World Federation of Advertisers (WFA)- Brussels
- Joseph Cummiskey, Head of Sales, Facebook, Ireland
- Asad Ur Rehman, Director Media, North Africa & Middle East, Unilever
- Michael Leander, International Marketing Speaker, Trainer & consultant – Denmark
- Mohamed Megahed, Commercial Director, ConnectAds
- Aly Mustansir, Chief Marketing Officer, Bank AlFalah
- Gagan Deep Bhalla, Managing Director, MRB Global
- Yousef Tuqan, Vice President, Marketing & Analytics at Careem
- Badar Khushnood, Country Consultant, Twitter Pakistan
- Syed Azeem Afzal, General Manager, BBDO Proximity, MENA
- Imtiaz Noor, Head of Marketing, Kaymu Pakistan
- Salman Abedin, Digital Strategist, Consultant, Canada
- Athar Osama, Founder and Chief Executive, Pakistan Innovation Foundation
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: April 15, 2016.
PAS Members: 10,500/- (+Tax) per participant
Non Members: 12,500/- (+Tax) per participant
For registration and details please logon to: WWW.PASDIGIT.COM
Previous Article« Jubilee Life signs Aamir Sohail for ICC World Twenty20
Next ArticleOOH Media Adex Half Yearly Report Jan-June 2016 »