OOH Media AdEx Report September 2015
The Outdoor media Ad Ex report offers you an in-depth and accurate estimate of spending in the Outdoor media by different advertiser in your category as well the overall market. The outdoor media ad-ex is calculated for the top 5 cities by visiting all the permanent assets as well as pole signs twice a month every month. Value estimates are collected from different major OMAs and average market rates are calculated accordingly.
Date source: Winning Solution
Outdoor Ad- Ex Highlight September 2015:
- 62% of the total boards were occupied in September vs 60% last month.
- Total outdoor spent approximately was 958 Million an increase of 93 million as it was 865 Million last month.
- Fashion category holds the top slot in spent with and increased its spent from 93Million last month to 183 million in September.
- Real Estate maintained its top spot followed by Telecom that was in third spot. Investments in September were 79 Million and 60.5 Million respectively.
- Top 3 brands for September were Khaddi, TUC and Zong 4G with an approximate spent of 24Million, 21 Million and 19 Million.
- Top spending companies were Khaddi, Continental Biscuits and Pepsi.
- Telenor led the way in Telco branding followed by Zong in outdoor investments this month.
- Khaddi, Jdot and Gul Ahmed were the top spenders in fashion category in September.
- Top 5 Categories Fashion, Real Estate, Telecom, Biscuits/Cakes, Fast Food.
- Top 5 Manufacturers, Khaddi, CBL, Pepsi, Nestle, Telenor.
- Top 5 brands for September were Khaddi, TUC, Zong 4G, Omega Mall.
- Total pole signs value estimated at 29 Million. Top spender on pole signs is Education, followed by Fashion and Mobile Phones.
- Star Marketing is the top spender on pole signs followed by Pepsi, Khaddi, Beaconhouse Schools, and QMobile.
- Top 5 brands on pole signs are Pepsi, Khaddi, Safa Mall & Shops and Q Mobile Z9.
Previous Article« AdAsia 2015 – Special Supplement