Afghanistan Electronic Media Analysis – October'13
Afghanistan Electronic Media Analysis (TV & Radio) – October 2013
October 2013 Analysis
– Analysis based on 15 TV & Radio Stations.
– Report cover more the 90% of total media Spend.
– Most of the Afghan Channels are non commercials and running without any advertisement.
– Government owned TV Channels are terrestrial.
– In October 2013 around 120 Players were active on electronic media with 158 Brands.
– Total consumed time in minutes were 151,46.
Previous Article« Unilever's 'Project Sunlight' Campaign Makes Viral Chart
Next ArticlePAS AWARDS 2014 – Briefing Session »