WARC Admap Winning in the era of brand experience
In today’s marketing landscape, brands are judged through their actions and behaviours, and the experiences they provide. This edition of Admap, looks at winning in the era of brand experience. Consumers expect immediate gratification and have high expectations in terms of how a brand delivers across all touchpoints. Organisations and brands are seeking a new roadmap for how to operate to successfully drive growth.
We present new research outlining a new model of measuring the commercial return on brand experience investment, we explain how brands can design and create uniquely powerful brand experiences and we offer advice on how to recover from a brand experience fail.
There are 12 articles in total including:
- Finding power, potential and innovation through brand experience, Laurence Parkes, CEO, Rufus Leonard
- Experience Works, and here’s how, Mike McCann & Neil Dawson, Senior Strategies, Publicis Sapient
- Brand experience should not distract marketers from fundamental brand truths, Paul Feldwick, author and consultant – Not an Admap subscriber? You can still access this article.
- Behind the scenes: a refreshingly candid look at the inner working of DTC brand, Lorna Sommerville, CMO Function of Beauty and Nazia Du Bois, Founder of Ricebowl Strategy
- All Experiences are not equal: how to build positive experiences for brand growth, Fiona Blades, President and CEO, MESH Experience
Not enough time to read it all? Admap subscribers can access a summary deck with advice from contributors and key considerations on this important topic.
© 2019 Copyright and Database Rights owned by WARC
Next ArticleThe State of the Industry:
Mobile Marketing in APAC 2019 »