M&M Global Quiz searches for the brightest person in the international media industry.
Spanning over the next eight weeks anyone working within the international media community will be able to enter M&M Global’s new quiz in association with A+E Networks.
There will be a total of eight rounds of questions on subjects ranging from sport and showbiz to general knowledge and history.
There will be five questions and a bonus question – provided by A+E Networks – and the kudos of becoming the brightest person in international media.
Each week A+E Networks will be giving away a prize to the highest scoring competitor.
This week’s questions are as follows:
· Who played Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, in the Social Network movie?
· What media agency founder starred in Celebrity Big Brother in 2007?
· What Group M agency MD was part of the judging panel team on The Apprentice 2013?
· Who hosts the Australian version of the X Factor?
· How old was Richard Kiel, the actor who played Jaws in the James Bond movies, when he died?
Take your chance, answer the questions and be a winner.
Previous Article« Radio Advertising Industry Snapshot – August 2014