Brand Storytelling Workshop
By Amanda Blum
Date & Place
Karachi - 2nd April 2019
Lahore - 4th April 2019Karachi - Lahore
This session would introduce participants to the world of brand storytelling: what it is, how it works, how to use storytelling to build a brand, how to calibrate emotive connection with target audience, and drive profit. This workshop would be highly interactive with hands-on activities specially aimed for marketing, advertising, creative and media professionals.
About Amanda Blum
Amanda Blum is a writer and brand storyteller who helps business owners find and tell their story, so they can grow their brand and attract clients who connect deeply with what they do. Amanda works across all aspects of communication, offering services and training in branding, storytelling, content development and marketing. She has helped over 200 businesses and entrepreneurs build their brands and continues to run workshops throughout Singapore.
━━━━ Workshop Highlights - You will learn!
- What is brand storytelling, how it works and why it matters?
- How the best brands use storytelling with local and global brand’s case studies?
- How can you use storytelling to build a brand, grow a business and shape culture?
- Storytelling methodology – learn powerful storytelling techniques that you can apply to yourself and any business to find and tell their story.
- How to use story to craft a content strategy that connect and converts?
- Who should attend
- Marketing and Brand Managers
- Assistant Client Service Managers
- Advertising/Media Managers
- Client Service Managers
- Creative Managers