Radio Advertising Industry Snapshot – August 2015
A snapshot of the Radio Industry – August 2015. Find out who’s leading the industry with radio campaigns? Who’s getting the best return from radio?
RADIO INDUSTRY REPORT gives the overall picture of advertising on RADIO during the month of August 2015. It covers top advertisers, categories, brands and FM Channels and their % share in total advertising in terms of minutes. The report also focuses on share of FM channels, share of each genre and ad-spend split over the time slots.
Data Source: MediaMiles
1. Advertising increased by 10% in August compared to July, 2015
2. Pepsi Pakistan was the top advertiser in August 2015..
3. Pepsi Pakistan was also the top advertised brand in August 2015
4. FM101 enjoyed the highest share of advertising followed by FM 106.2 and FM 91.
5. Late evening slot from 7pm to 10pm attracted the most advertising in August 2015
6. Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad have the highest advertising share throughout Pakistan
Previous article« TV Advertising Analysis Monthly Report – August 2015
Next articleCable TV Advertising Analysis – June 2015 »