Print Media Industry Yearly Analysis 2016
Annual PRINT INDUSTRY REPORT gives the overall picture of advertising on Newspapers and Magazines for the period Jan-Dec 16. It covers top advertisers, categories and brands, newspapers, magazines and their % share in total advertising.
Analysis: Mediatrack Pakistan
Duration: 1st January, 2016 – 15th December 2016
- Total spent on Pakistan Print media industry in 2016 was PKR 20.09 Billion (publications only).
- PKR 0.44 Billion Spent on Weekly and Monthly Magazines.
- Construction Category is top most spending category in Print media followed by Institute and Bank.
- Government sector is one of the biggest spender on Print media.
- Treet Corporation was the biggest Advertiser from private sector.