PAS Workshop “Effective Digital Media Planning”
PAS is pleased to announce 1 day workshop on “Effective Digital Media Planning” by Asad Ur Rehman, Global Media Director, Unilever and Luca Allam, General Manager, PHD Media, Dubai on September 04, 2015 at Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore.
Digital media strategy, buying and creativity are central to marketing success. Asad and Luca will share their expertise and experience through specially designed workshop for the Pakistan industry. Over the course of the day; you’ll cover the ideas, principles and techniques that contribute to those areas. How and What has changed in the world of Media. You’ll learn:
- How and What has changed in the world of Media
- Consumer Initiated Media Interactions – what really is “Digital”
- How is “Creative Product” evolving in the age of new media?
- How is Media Buying Evolved on Digital
– Biddable Media – PPC/Social
– Online Video – what to look for, what to buy and how to evaluate
– Display: Advertising Exchanges
– Display: Programmatic Buying
- Setting the right KPIs and Measuring Success
- Syndicate Exercise and Presentations
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the key marketing trends reshaping digital business
- Understand insights, strategy, planning and buying
- Organise your teams for success
- Understand how to set up the right testing methods and the appropriate team skills
- Brief creative teams and work with agencies to improve creative effectiveness over time
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: August 25, 2015.
For Registration and details contact:
Ms. Nafisa Gabaji
Previous article« Supreme Court Bans Inaami Schemes by Telecom Operators for Ever
Next articleTV Advertising Analysis Monthly Report – March 2015 »