PAS Mobile Marketing Workshop "Winning the Mobile Race"
PAS is organising a 2day workshop on “Mobile Marketing – Winning the Mobile Race” that will be conducted by Paul Berney, Co-Founder of mCordis, UK with more than 13 years of experience in mobile marketing.
He will share his expertise and experience through especially designed workshop for the Pakistan industry.
The workshop is scheduled to be held as follows:
November 10-11, 2015 at Movenpick Hotel, Karachi.
November 12-13, 2015 at Avari Hotel, Lahore.
The workshop will give you a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of mobile marketing and the skills to start applying it in your business. It will give you a solid understanding of how and when to apply a variety of mobile marketing techniques and strategies to effectively communicate and engage with your audience. You will learn:
- 3G/4G: Challenges and Opportunities for Marketers
- The role of mobile throughout the path to purchase.
- Understand where mobile fits in the marketing mix.
- Creating a mobile presence through search, messaging, mobile sites and apps
- Budgeting for Mobile: How much does mobile marketing cost? And how much do marketers budget for mobile?
- Understand how to measure the success of mobile campaigns Using data
- Working with partners
The workshop details are attached herewith. You may download the complete brochure from the below link:
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: October 30, 2015.
For Registration and details contact:
Mr. Tanvir Hussain, Marketing Manager
Previous article« Recommendations from friends remain most credible form of advertising among consumers
Next articleTV Advertising Monthly Analysis – September 2015 »