PAS Job Opportunity – ‘Manager, Research and Special Projects’
Position: Manager, Research and Special Projects
PAS is a not-for-profit industry body. Its objective is to advocate and safeguard the legitimate interests of advertisers and ensuring responsible and ethical practices in pursuit of excellence in the field of marketing and advertising communications.
We are looking for a high caliber qualified business graduate for the position of ‘Manager, Research and Special Projects’ with basic knowledge of marketing and advertising research and experience of project management to head PAS Awards, a marketing and advertising effectiveness award programme of the Society.
Research: The incumbent will be responsible for managing the overall working of the research committee that is in line the objective of the Society. These include:
- Plan, coordinate and lead activities of the Research Committee including setting annual agenda and strategy and ensuring timely execution of all the planned projects.
- Engaging with the member companies for need assessment for initiating new projects and keeping them abreast of all the developments of the committee.
- Manage, supervise and implement ongoing projects of the committee.
- Engaging with research agencies, local and international to build partnerships for various initiatives.
- Managing and leading the PAS Awards programme.
- Marketing and procuring sponsorships.
- Managing PR, advertising, marketing and social media campaign and liaising with creative agency, event team, sponsors and all other partners.
- Engaging with the industry to ensure maximum participation.
Candidates should have prior experience in marketing and advertising with proven project and time management skills.
Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and interact at all levels.
Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
Should be mobile.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes through email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning position in the subject.
Closing date for applications is August 15, 2015.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Previous Article« Tetra Pak Asks People To #MilkItUp
Next ArticleTV Advertising Analysis Monthly Report – July 2015 »