OOH Media AdEx Report June 2015
Winning Solutions is one of the leading market research organizations in Pakistan with operations across different cities and a spread of outdoor media tracking in over 60 cities. The Outdoor Media Ad-Ex report is based on a site census done by Winning Solutions in Top 5 cities of Pakistan in 2014 which is updated twice a month with Ad-Ex data collection. We cover over 5000 permanent structures and over 4500 pole signs twice a month every month. The market rates are updated and reviewed every month and aligned with average market rates for each road, section, location as well as site.
Analysis by: Winning Solutions
Outdoor Ad- Ex Highlight June 2015:
- 70% of the total boards were occupied in June vs 69% in May
- Total outdoor spent approximately was 1 Billion this month as well.
- Since start of 2015 we have observed Fashion category holds the top slot and so was true for June, the investment in the sector jumped back up again considering Ramzan and Eid shopping and went up from 182 Million last month to 221Million in June.
- Telecom and Real Estate followed with estimated spent of 60 million and 58 million respectively.
- With the summers in full swing across Pakistan the top spending manufacturers were Nestle, followed by Pepsi and then Khaddi.
- Pepsi led the way being the top brand in market spent at about 28.6 Million followed by Khaddi & Gul Ahmed
- Telenor led the way in Telco branding with approx. 23 Million spent followed by Mobilink & Ufone at 21 Million each.
- Gul Ahmed and Khaddi were the top spenders in fashion category in June.
- Top 5 Categories Fashion, Telecom, Real State, CSD, Juices & Bevrages
- Top 5 Manufacturers, Nestle, Pepsi Co, , Khaddi, Gul Ahmed, Telenor
- Top 5 brands for June were Pepsi, Khaddi, Gul Ahmed, Tang, Nan Khattai.
- Total pole signs value estimated at 24 Million. Top spender on pole signs is CSD, followed by Fashion and Telecom.
- Pepsi is the top spender on pole signs followed by Zong and Khaddi in client ranking
- Top 5 brands on pole signs are Pepsi, Khaddi, Italiano and Zong 4 G, PC